Registration Information | CNSF Congress
2024 CNSF Congress | MONDAY to SATURday, May 20 - 25
Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Ontario
2024 Congress Registration - will OPEN end of FEBRUARY
- Each person attending the CNSF Congress must complete the registration process. This includes invited speakers, chairpersons, exhibitors/sponsors and all delegates.
- Eligible Course Chairs, Exhibitors/Sponsors and Speakers will receive an email with instructions and a code required to complete their registrations.
- *Due to the nature of the Clinical Case Studies and Lunch 'n Learns there are no Full Congress registration discounts available. Chair and speakers for these sessions must register for the Full Congress at regular rates.
- Registration Fees - Registration fees are subject to applicable provincial taxes
- Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment
- Communications during the Congress will be sent via email from the Registration Team to all registered delegates - please watch your email for the Daily Reminders
Eligibility for member registration rates:
Members attend the CNSF Congress at a generously discounted registration fee.
- Please note that any new membership applications must be complete and must be allowed 2 weeks for processing. New memberships are not considered active members until membership dues payment has been received in the CNSF office.
- The Congress registration system will not be able to recognize you as a member until this process is complete. Non-Member rates will apply unless this process has been completed in advance.
Application forms are available on each society page on the CNSF Website.
Full Registration Includes:
One-day Registration Includes:
Delegate Badge Designation
Registration fees must be paid in full by credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express) at time of registration.
To be eligible for the member registration rates, please ensure that your membership dues are paid in full 3 days in advance of registering for the CNSF Congress.
You will be required to input your membership number as part of the registration process. Membership status is verified and in the event your membership is not current, non-member registration rates will apply.
Members that require assistance with their membership number or verification of their membership status, can contact CNSF Membership Services email@example.com (403) 229-9544 ext 103
Non-Member Medical Students and Graduate Students
Proof of status must be provided within 72 hours of submitting registration. Your registration is considered incomplete until your proof of status is received and verified.
Acceptable Proof of Status:
• recent transcript; OR
• active Student ID
Send your documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Until April 23, 2024 (less admin fee) – Registration fees are refundable less a $75 administration fee (plus tax) for cancellation requests received by email no later than Tuesday, April 23, 2024.
After April 23, 2024 (non-refundable) – Registration fees and social activities are non-refundable; however, substitutions are permitted within the same registration category and must be made by the original registrant. Include the replacement's name, telephone number and email address with your request.
All requests must be sent by email to: email@example.com
The CNSF has secured a block of rooms for Congress delegates at the Fairmont Royal York hotel. We recommend booking your hotel as soon as your travel plans have been confirmed as we do anticipate our group block selling out.
Any International Speakers and Delegates, hoping to attend the CNSF Congress, are strongly encouraged to consult the Government of Canada website for the latest regulations regarding entry to Canada.
COVID-19 requirements for travelling to and within Canada.
International delegates are expected to have their travel visa and any other documents required to leave their country and enter Canada, well in advance. The CNSF does not issue letters of invitation and cannot assist with this process. International delegates must adhere to the registration deadlines as indicated. Registration refunds are not granted due to inability to attend.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provides a list of countries for which visa restrictions apply, as well as all other pertinent information attendees may require before making any travel plans. International attendees should give themselves plenty of time as the entire application process can take several months.
Note that visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens (including dual citizens) and Canadian permanent residents are not eligible to apply for an eTA.
The CNSF reserves the right to use any photo or video image recorded at the CNSF Annual Congress. By registering for the Congress, you hereby acknowledge and agree that CNSF may photograph you at this event, as well as use the photographs in any publication or media for future educational and promotional activities/materials, without further notification or any compensation to you.
For example, the selected images will assist in the promotion of future CNSF events and may be used in professional displays, advertisements, printed publications, and/or on the CNSF website. You also acknowledge and agree to waive any right to inspect or approve any future educational and promotional activities/materials that may include photographs and/or videotapes of you.
The CNSF Congress is a professional development conference and as such, insurance and liability issues restrict us from allowing children in any of the Congress meeting space; including the Exhibit hall, lecture theatres and all meeting rooms.
Thank you for your compliance and your understanding.