Call for Society Prizes | CNSF Congress
2024 CNSF Congress | TUESDAY to friday, May 21 - 24
Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Ontario
CONGRATULATIONS to the 2023 Society Prize Winners!
The Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation is pleased to acknowledge the 2023 Society Prize WINNERS!
David Pellerin, Foad Taghdiri, Jodie Roberts, Laureen Hachem, Armaan Malhotra, Talyta Grippe, Ahmed Sahly and Michael MacMillan-Wang.
2024 Society Prize Submissions - OPENING SOON
Those submitting an expanded abstract for a Society Prize must also submit their basic abstract to the CNSF Congress, as instructed in the Call for Abstracts.
CNSF members have the opportunity to win valuable society prizes by submitting an 'Abstract' to the Congress as well as an 'Expanded Abstract' to the society prize competitions.
There are multiple first place prizes available to Junior Members or an Active Member within two years of receiving their Royal College certificate. Each valued at approximately $2500.
Winners will be given a designated time to present their work at the CNSF Congress. Prize winners’ will be announced in the Neuro|News newsletter, in the Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences and on the CNSF website.
$500 second place prizes and additional subsidiary prizes may be awarded.
Rules governing all Society Prize Submissions
- Authors are invited to submit an expanded abstract, on or before TBD
- Contestants must be a member in good standing with any one of the six Societies of the CNSF; as a Junior member or an Active member within two years of receiving their Royal College certificate. (Become a Member | CNSF)
- The same person may submit on different topics for the same prize
- The same expanded abstract may not be submitted to more than one Society
- Submissions must be provided in PDF format
- Those submitting an expanded abstract for a Society Prize must also submit their basic abstract to the CNSF Congress, as instructed in the Call for Abstracts.
- The Congress Abstract submission process is independent from the Society Prize submission process.
- Prize submissions accepted by email ONLY
- Clearly indicate name of 'Society Prize' you are submitting for, expanded abstract 'title' and the 'basic abstract number' submitted to the CNSF Congress
- Submissions must be submitted as three separate PDF files label: last name_
- 'Letter' from program director
- 'Expanded Abstract' (expanded up to, but not exceeding 3 pages)
- CNSF will send a receipt of confirmation within 5 business days.
- If you do not receive a receipt of confirmation after 6 business days please contact the CNSF at email@example.com
The Canadian Neurological Society (CNS)
The Canadian Neurosurgical Society (CNSS)
The Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists (CSCN)
The Canadian Association of Child Neurology (CACN)
The Canadian Society of Neuroradiology (CSNR)