Exhibitor Information | CNSF Congress
2024 CNSF Congress | MONDAY to SATURday, May 20 - 25
Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Ontario
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 CNSF Congress!
We look forward to working with you as you plan your successful participation at our next Congress in Toronto, Monday to Saturday, May 20 – 25, 2024 (Extended Dates).
For information on the Exhibit Hall / Exhibitor Logistics, please contact:
Rozanne Lyons, CMP | Exhibitor Logistics | 613-238-4870 ext. 703
For information on Sponsorship / Exhibit Hall, please contact:
Dan Morin, CNSF CEO | 403-229‐9544 ext. 101 Fax: 403-229‐1661
143N-8500 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2K6
Additional Exhibit Information
- All exhibitors must be registered to attend the Congress.
- This includes complimentary Exhibit Hall registrations and any additional paid registrations (Full Access or Exhibit Hall Only).
Exhibitor Booth Confirmation
- Booth assignments will be sent to confirmed and paid exhibitors in late April.
- Booth space is assigned first to CNSF sponsors, second to previous year's exhibitors based upon date full payment is received, and third to new exhibitors based upon date full payment is received.
- The Organizer reserves the right to determine the final allocation of booth space.
Exhibitor Guidelines & Manual
- Available by the end of April.
- It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that all guidelines are met, and that all required forms are submitted to the CNSF Secretariat by the due date indicated.
Exhibitor Booth Logistics
- Logistical requirements for all exhibitors will be outlined in the Exhibitor Guidelines & Manual. Order forms and/or online services provided by suppliers are included in the Exhibitor Guidelines & Manual.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that all guidelines regarding move-in, move-out, storage, etc. are met.
- Each exhibitor has the responsibility of maintaining adequate insurance coverage against injury to persons, damage to or loss of property, products, equipment or decoration and inability to meet its obligations.
- Each exhibitor will be required to enter into an Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement with the Organizers which will be valid for the duration of the Congress.