Exhibitor Information | CNSF Congress
2021 CNSF Congress Cancelled
COVID-19 Update | September 10, 2021
We have been diligently monitoring the rise in Covid-19-Delta and the resulting safety concerns for our October 2021 Congress Chairs, Speakers, Exhibitors, delegates and all other Congress participants.
Many of the folks mentioned above have also expressed their concerns and several have withdrawn their participation.
The CNSF Board has decided to cancel the October Congress and move the Program to the QE in Montreal, June 26 to 29, 2022. This was a difficult decision but one that we felt was necessary in order to ensure the safety of all.
There are, obviously, many things we have to sort out going forward and these will be dealt with in the upcoming days and weeks including correspondence to you our exhibitors on how you wish to handle your booth payment, i.e. carry forward to 2022 or refunds.
We hope you can be part of our 2022 Congress in Montreal.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
For information on the Exhibit Hall / Exhibitor Logistics, please contact:
Rozanne Lyons, CMP | Exhibitor Logistics | 613-238-6600 ext. 221
For information on Sponsorship / Exhibit Hall, please contact:
Dan Morin, CNSF CEO | 403-229‐9544 ext. 101 Fax: 403-229‐1661
143N-8500 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2K6
Additional Exhibit Information
- All exhibitors must be registered to attend Congress.
- This includes complimentary Exhibit Hall registrations and any additional paid registrations (Full Access or Exhibit Hall Only).
Exhibitor Booth Confirmation
- Booth assignments will be sent to confirmed and paid exhibitors in the (TBD).
- Booth space is assigned first to CNSF sponsors, second to previous year's exhibitors based upon date full payment is received, and third to new exhibitors based upon date full payment is received.
- The Organizer reserves the right to determine the final allocation of booth space.
Exhibitor Guidelines & Manual
- Available by the end of (TBD).
- It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that all guidelines are met, and that all required forms are submitted to the CNSF Secretariat by the due date indicated.
Exhibitor Booth Logistics
- Logistical requirements for all exhibitors will be outlined in the Exhibitor Guidelines & Manual. Order forms and/or online services provided by suppliers are included in the Exhibitor Guidelines & Manual.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that all guidelines regarding move-in, move-out, storage, etc. are met.
- Each exhibitor has the responsibility of maintaining adequate insurance coverage against injury to persons, damage to or loss of property, products, equipment or decoration and inability to meet its obligations.
- Each exhibitor will be required to enter into an Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement with the Organizers which will be valid for the duration of the Congress.