Society Prize | CSNR
cnsr society Prize
The CSNR Society Prize is awarded for the best expanded abstract in diagnostic or interventional neuroradiology either by a resident or fellow.
- The CSNR Society Prize will consist of:
- Platform presentation of your work at the CNSF Congress
- A Prize Certificate
- $500 cash
- Full registration to the Congress
- Travel to the Congress (economy fare)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
2024 SOCIETY PRIZE SUBMISSIONS - OPENING SOON
General Requirements for all CSNR Prize Submissions
- Contestants must be a member in good standing with any one of the six Societies of the CNSF; as a Junior member or an Active member within two years of receiving their Royal College certificate. (Become a Member | CNSF)
- Contestants need not be the sole authors, but should have been primarily responsible for the work being presented.
- Contestants must submit a letter from their program director indicating that the work was done by the resident and was principally the work of that resident.
- Contestants must submit a small biography which indicates where the candidate is in their residency or in a diploma program, and listing other work that he/she has done.
- Contestants must submit a structured abstract, expanded up to, but not exceeding 3 pages, which is to include any figures, tables, and necessary references. Submissions longer than 3 pages of single spaced typing will not be considered. The format followed should consist of Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Contestants must submit a letter from their program chair indicating that the work was done by the resident and was principally the work of that resident.
- Those submitting an expanded abstract for a Society Prize must also submit their basic abstract to the CNSF Congress, as instructed in the Call for Abstracts.
- The Congress Abstract submission process is independent from the Society Prize submission process.
- Society Prize submissions accepted by email ONLY, on or before TBD
- Clearly indicate name of Society Prize you are submitting for; CSNR Society Prize
- Include title of expanded abstract and the 'basic abstract number' submitted to the CNSF Congress
- Submissions should be sent as three separate PDF files label: last name_
- 'Letter' from program director
- 'Expanded Abstract' (not exceeding 3 pages)
Applicants for this prize should send their submissions to:
Canadian Society of Neuroradiology